Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My system is crashed last weekend.


I have to write blog in English:)


Last weekend a terrible thing came to me that my laptop was suddenly
bluescreen and unable to login to the system even in the safe mode. So I decided to reinstall the system. After about 10 minutes' ghost, the laptop runs well again. But some importance data which storeed in C: was lost! My several blogs saved in zoundry were gone with the ghost:( Most of them are technique article. I have to rewrite them again.


Today Carol Bartz, president and CEO of Autodesk,Inc., came to our company again and gave us a presentation. All of us gathered in 20 floor which is my first time to that floor since we moved to the new office. This time the microphone was still working badly as usual.




No comments: