Thursday, February 1, 2007

Bought two books last Sunday.

It is so boring to stay at home days and days. So last Sunday my girlfriend and I decided go out for a walk. Pudong new area was our destination because we haven't been there for a long time.

After arrived at Lujiazui, we found that it is cold outside. So we went to Zhenda square, which is the largest shopping mall in Asia, to hunt for some funny things. We went to Jifeng book store to have a rest.

Every time stand at the door of book store, I told myself that not buy any book, just have a look is enough. But I seldom keep my tongue. Book store is a magic place that most of the time when I left it there would be some books on my hands.

This time I bought two. One is Practical English-Chinese Translation. The other is Principle of Economics by N.Gregory Mankiw.

No comments: